- We do not store any email addresses, except for comments left on our site. If you leave a comment on our website, your email address will be stored in our database along with your comment.
- We do not share any personal information collected on our website with any third parties.
Terms and Conditions for Using Ebooks:
- You are purchasing a non-tangible, digital product and as such, we do not offer refunds after purchase. By purchasing an ebook, you agree to these terms and conditions.
- The ebook is for personal use only and may not be resold or redistributed.
- Our ebooks are protected by copyright laws and any unauthorized distribution or reproduction of the ebook will be considered a copyright infringement.
- We reserve the right to modify or discontinue our ebooks at any time without notice.
- We are not responsible for any technical difficulties or issues that may arise during the use of the ebook.
- We reserve the right to revoke access to the ebook at any time for any reason.
- These terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. Your continued use of the ebook indicates your acceptance of any changes to these terms and conditions.
- By using the ebooks, you agree to the terms and conditions and confirm that you have read and understand them.
- In case of any disputes, the laws of the jurisdiction of our company shall apply.
- The ebooks are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis and we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the ebooks or the information, content, materials or products included in the ebooks.
Our refund policy for ebooks is as follows: We do not offer refunds for downloadable items as they can be easily copied and shared. All sales of ebooks are final. Please make sure you have read the product description and previewed any available samples before making your purchase. If you have any questions or concerns about the content of an ebook, please contact us before making your purchase.