Table of Contents Hide
- 211 पेज़ की ई-बुक (Competitive English) Free Download करें |
- हमारा Android App Download करें!
- हमारा टेलीग्राम चैनल Join करें !
- विज्ञान के बेहद उपयोगी तथ्यों के लिए – thevigyan.com
RECRUITMENT FOR THE POST OF RBI ASSISTANT
|Commencement of on-line registration of application||18/10/2017|
|Closure of registration of application||10/11/2017|
|Closure for editing application details||10/11/2017|
|Last date for printing your application||25/11/2017|
|Online Fee Payment||18/10/2017 to 10/11/2017|
RECRUITMENT FOR THE POST OF RBI ASSISTANT (Vacancies)
RECRUITMENT FOR THE POST OF RBI ASSISTANT (Age Limit (as on 01.10.2017)
- Between 20 and 28 years. Candidates must have been born not earlier than 02/10/1989 and not later than 01/10/1997
(both days including) are only eligible to apply.
Relaxation in the Upper Age Limit:
- (i) Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe (SC / ST) By 5 years, i.e. up to 33 years
- (ii) Other Backward Classes (OBC) By 3 years, i.e. up to 31 years
- (iii) Persons with Disabilities (PWD) By 10 years (GEN) 13 years (OBC) & 15 years (SC/ST)
- (iv) Ex-Servicemen To the extent of service rendered by them in Armed Forces plus an additional period of 3 years subject to maximum of 50 years.
- (v) Widows/divorced women/ women judicially separated who are not re-married By 10 years
- (vi) Candidates domiciled in the state of Jammu and Kashmir during the period from 1st January, 1980 to 31st December, 1989. By 5 years
(vii) Candidates having work experience inReserve Bank of India To the extent of number of years of such experience, subject to maximum of 3 years.
Educational Qualifications (as on 01.10.2017)
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PWD candidates) in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on PC.
- A candidate belonging to Ex-servicemen category (except dependents of ex-servicemen) should either be a graduate
from a recognized University or should have passed the matriculation or its equivalent examination of the Armed Forces and rendered at least 15 years of defence service.
- Candidates applying for post in a particular recruiting office should be proficient in the language (i.e. know to read,
write, speak and understand the language) of the state/ any of the states falling under the recruiting office.