- Optometrist He prescribes corrective lenses.
- Pawnbroker He lends money and keeps goods as security.
- Physician He attends to sick people and prescribes medicines.
- Playwright He writes plays.
- Plumber He repairs waterpipes and cisterns.
- Potter He makes pots, cups, etc.
- Scavenger He is a refuge-collector.
- Sculptor He carves marble or stone.
- Violinist He plays the violin
- Surveyor He measures land.
- Technician He is a technical expert.
- Tinker He goes from place to place mending pots, pans, etc.
- Tobacconist He sells tobacco and cigarettes.
- Usurer He lends money at an exorbitant rate of interest.
- Architect He draws plans for a building.
- Astronaut A space traveler
- Bookmaker He takes bets especially on horse races and writes down in his notebook.
- Balloonist He ascends in a balloon.
- Chemist He sells medicines.
- Chauffeur He drives a motorcar.
- Collier He works in a coal mine.
- Compositor He sets type in a printing press.
- Curator An official in charge of a museum or art gallery
- Grazier A person who pastures cattle for the market
- Hawker He travels from place to place selling miscellaneous articles.
- Invigilator A person who watches over students taking an examination
- Ironmonger A person who deals in iron or hardware
- Jockey A professional horse rider in a race
- Lapidist He cuts precious stones.
- Librarian A person in charge of a library
- Milliner A person who makes and sells ladies’ hats, etc.
- Oculist He is an eye-doctor.
- Optician A specialist in making eyeglasses
- Cobbler Mender or maker of shoes
- Dietician An expert in food and nutrition
- Draper He sells cloth, fabric.
- Druggist He sells medicines.
- Farrier He shoes horses.
- Fishmonger He who deals in fish
- Flautist A flute player
- Florist A person who grows or sells flowers
- Fruiterer A person who deals in fruit.
- Glazier A person who sets glass in windows, doors, etc.
|राज्यवार||हिन्दी||टेस्ट सीरीज़ (Unlimited)|